Thanks for stopping by! We're excited to get to know you, and we would love to have you visit our church and get connected with our local body of believers.
Since its founding in the 1970s, North Brunswick Christian Church has grown into a tight-knit community of friendly, compassionate believers who are passionate about sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ with those in the Brunswick, Georgia area and around the world.
NBCC started as a home church back in the 1970s, and soon moved to having services at Edo Miller Funeral Home. Eventually, the church was able to purchase a wooded lot at the north end of the current city of Brunswick, hence the name North Brunswick Christian Church.
The original church building was a simple brick structure, and the current sanctuary, steeple, and bell were added in the 1990s. After the building experienced heavy flooding from Hurricane Irma in 2017, the building underwent an interior renovation.
We're grateful for a heritage of Godly people who have made NBCC a wonderful church in the past, and we're excited to move into the future of serving the Lord and worshiping Him with fellow believers like you!
Our Church at a Glance
- Location: 3131 Cypress Mill Rd. Brunswick, GA 31525
- Services: Sunday School at 10 AM, Sunday Morning Worship at 11 AM
- Senior Pastor: Lewis Burton
- Children's Programs: Sunday School, Children's Church, and Special Events
Get to Know Our Pastor
- Has been preaching at 6 churches in 6 states over 50 years.
- Loves Corvettes, dogs, Bama football, and country music.
- Has a heart for missions and goes on annual mission trips to Juárez, Mexico.
- To spread the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ in the Brunswick, GA area and throughout the world.
- To encourage, challenge, and strengthen local believers through worship, instruction, Communion, and fellowship.
- To be a Christ-centered community where local believers can build strong friendships, be mentored by other believers, and in turn mentor others.
- To serve the people of Brunswick and to live out the love of Christ through local missions.
What You'll Find on Our Website
Find Your Community
Grow in Your Faith
We're located at 3131 Cypress Mill Rd. Brunswick, GA 31525, almost at the intersection of Highway 17 and Cypress Mill Road. We're conveniently located only a few miles away from FLETC, the Brunswick hospital, and the College of Coastal Georgia.
Coffee & Donut Fellowship starts each Sunday morning at 9:30 AM. Sunday School starts at 10 AM, and Sunday morning worship begins at 11 AM.
Here at NBCC, we offer a children's Sunday School class and Children's Church during the sermon each Sunday morning. Special events are held occasionally throughout the year for the children.
Currently, we hold a Thursday morning ladies' Bible study at the church at 10 AM. Mostly seniors attend this study, but all are welcome. The senior ladies also occasionally have lunch together on weekdays for fellowship.
Yes, we do! Our senior pastor, Lewis Burton, and other church members are available to give you a ride to our Sunday School and morning worship. Please call Pastor Lewis at (912) 266-1490 to schedule a ride.
On the average Sunday morning, we have about 40 people in attendance.
Here at NBCC, we're passionate about being involved in both local and foreign missions. We want as many people as possible to experience the love of Christ and to come to know Him as their Lord and Savior.
Click the image below to read more about some of the many missions we support.